Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random Things About Me!!!


Although this is in FB but still I had nothing better to post now!!

1. I am highly emotional.. I take even small things direct dil pe... Althought i pretend to ignore lot many things but i remember everything!!

2. If I love someone, I will do everything possible.. But if I hate someone. I hate him/her from the core of my heart...

3. I am highly secretive... One cannot easily tell what am I thinking and what is it that I want.. I prefer keeping things within myself..

4. I behave the way I feel.. I dont care what the other person will think.. I show what I mean..

5. When i was in 5th class.. I ran away from home to see my parents and brother who were coming from mumbai... :P

6. I always wanted someone to throw surprise bday party for me which I do for my close friends.. But I havent witnessed one for myself :(

7. Although I have no plan for marriage but I have decided everything about it.. Decoration, invitation, dress, my to be home, interiors and everything!!

8. I love changing my hair style after every few months.. I get bored of my same look very soon

9. Although I hate daily soaps.. but when I am alone at home I watch them and then analyse the episode as well :D

10. Sometimes I feel as if I want to cry and the other moment I would be crying for no reason. I cry because i feel like crying..

11. I dont give flowers to everyone... Very few people have got flowers from me..

12. I have great observation power.. which I sometimes use to blackmail my friends :P

13. I cannot live without chatting.. Even while studying I chat...

14. I found it very hard to forgive people.. I never understood the concept of forgive and forget... But off late I have mastered the art of forgiving!!

15. Although I dont like flirt and hate people who flirt a lot.. but :D

16. I never eat in parties and marriages.. Very view of huge amount of food extingusihes my hunger... And also I have notion that food is unhygenic as it is cooked in bulk

17. I am highly dramatic at times... I can irritate you, make you happy or make you sad in few mins..

18. I never had an affair with my friends's friend..

19. I love to give my electonics gadgest random name which I somehow find very interesting.. I have even thought the name of my to be car...

20. I talk while sleeping...

21. I love to collect small small things like erasers, stickers, key chain.. I have huge collection of such things..

22. I love to receive gifts from my friends if they come from somewhere.. I sometimes even tell them that this is what you have to gift me once you are back..

23. I can watch any kind of movie.. And at the end I like all movies...

24. I am pampered.. And I love it when people pamper me

25. I dont know for what reason.. half of my class guys are scared of me!!

Please help me in increasing my list!! :)

3 comments:

Nidhi said...

r u a tauren?

megha said...

*have great observation power.. which I sometimes use to blackmail my friends :P

*highly dramatic at times

*behave the way I feel.. I dont care what the other person will think..

*take even small things direct dil pe
.
.
..
..
.
.
hahahaha!
u still wonder y half d guys r scared of u?????????

Saumi said...

@nidhi.. no i m scorpion

@megha.. thats baseless.. i dint do anything to them..